Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Follow Us on Twitter, Get a Thing a Day

Last Sunday, at another great Boston Media Makers gathering, I told folks about some of the gems bubbling to the surface on 9Neighbors.

There was the video of a hawk lunching on a pigeon on Boston Common. The great pair of videos from Somerville City TV on the Assembly Square project. The photo of Dice-K's Nikes in the classical Greek art section of the MFA. I could go on and on -- lots of wonderful stuff.

In the flurry of tweets that followed BMM, I decided Twitter would be a good way to let people know about items I find.

So I setup 9N -- our 9Neighbors Twitter account. We'll use the account to send out a link that we like every day.

If you have link suggestions (for 9Neighbors the site, or the Twitter account), just reply to us via Twitter (@9n).

No comments: